Sew Your own beach bag using your favorite free bag pattern. Make the bag a beach bag by decorating it with free beach appliques. Use a copy machine to enlarge or decrease the size of the applique to meet your needs.
- Cut one out of fashion fabric
- Cut one out of batting, trim in 1/4 to 1/2"
- Position batting under fashion fabric.
- Baste into place with a long running stitch. I do not recommend using any of the fusible webs if you are working with nylon.
- Satin Stitch (a zig zag stitch which is sewn at a short stitch length) along the outer edge to enclose the raw edges.
- Use a straight stitch to make all of the lines on the inside of the pattern.