Note: This apron will require intermediate to advanced sewing skills.
- 2 yards of preshrunk 45" wide fabric. (Remember that a solid color fabric will show grease stains much more predominately than a small print.)
- Thread to match the fabric (How to Choose Sewing Thread Color)
- Optional but recommended - 1 1/2 yards of lightweight fusible interfacing or scraps long enough to interface the waistband sections and possibly the shoulder straps.(Interfacing Basics)
- 2 Buttons - 1" buttons that will be on the inside of the apron.
- Sticky Notes or a way to label the pieces after you cut them out.
- Optional -- Rotary cutting tools to obtain accurately squared pieces (How to Use Rotary Rulers and Cutters
- Standard sewing tools -- Sewing machine, measuring devices, iron and ironing board (Photo Gallery of Sewing Tools)