This bag is approximately six inches high and 9 inches wide when complete. If you are making one for everyone in the family, consider embroidering names on the center front section before assembling.
- 1/4 yard of 45" wide fabric for the outside of the bag - a fat quarter can also be used by carefully folding the fabric to obtain enough folds for the pattern pieces.
- The same amount of lining fabric as outer fabric. This can be the same fabric as the outside. You may want to consider a nylon wind-breaker type of fabric so it can be wiped clean.
- 9" all purpose zipper
- Craft weight fusible interfacing
- Thread to match your fabric
- Print out of the free pattern
- One Package of Wright's Maxi Piping