The construction of these straps provides straps that don't curl and are strong enough for almost anything.
- Mark the center of each of the 2" X 25" strips by lightly pressing them in half lengthwise, with tailors chalk or dressmakers carbon using methods to transfer pattern markings work well.
- Bring each edge in to the center marking, wrong sides together. Repeat for all of the strips.
- Place a canvas and a dark strip together, with the folded edges together. Align the edges.
- Pin or baste them in place.
- Sew close to the edges to join the layers together.
- Repeat for the second set of strips.