- Pattern Piece - Print out pattern piece and double the pattern by cutting out the printed pattern piece on a folded paper with the "on fold" line on the pattern, on the fold of the folded paper.
- 1 yard of 60" wide fabric or 1 1/4 yards of 45" wide fabric - durable, sturdy fabric such as upholstery, canvas, broadcloth, or denim.
- 3/4 yard of craft weight fusible interfacing
- 3/4 yard of lining fabric
- Optional: Magnetic closure, button (and buttonhole or hook and loop tape)
- Basic Sewing Tools and a sewing machine