In this example I used a blanket stitch
to sew the edges of the ornament.
- Anchor the thread end and place a bead on the thread, pulling the bead to the edge of the fabric.
- Form the rest of the blanket stitch keeping the bead close to the fabric edge as you sew the blanket stitch.
- Place another bead on the thread and pull the bead to the edge of the fabric.
- Repeat making blanket stitches and inserting a bead in the stitch, working your way around all the edges until you have covered the edges. Insert a small amount of stuffing before you finish closing all of the edges if desired.
- Use a thread chain at the final point and create a loop to hang the ornament.