This little ornament could easily be made in different sizes just by changing the size of your yo-yos and decorations. The one featured here works great hanging on transparent thread in the little windows of our front door and on our tree.
- 12 small green yo-yos made from 1.5" diameter circles (How to sew a Basic Yo-Yo
- A scrap of 1/8" wide red ribbon or red yarn.
- An assortment of seed beads or small decorations of your choice.
- Hand sewing needle and thread.
- A hand sewing needle that the eye and thread will fit through the opening in seed beads.