Discontinued Pattern -- All Cooped Up 309 - Pete and Henny:
This pattern was ordered from Deb's Recycled sewing Patterns. As of this writing it is not available but other adorable patterns are available.
Great Patterns to Sew Easter Gifts:
Chickens, bunnies and more make wonderful lasting Easter gifts that don't cause cavities or belly aches! Explore your options and get started early!
- Rabbit/Chick Topsy Turvy Doll-- This doll is the perfect solution when you aren't sure what animal to make!
- Deb's Recycled PatternsMany Easter bunny and chick patterns can be found here.
- Plush Toy Sewing Pattern & Fabric Kit - Plush Chicken - Kits are a great way to learn and to save time.
- Standing Velveteen Easter BunnyPrim and Proper Folks has an enchanting collection of folk art and whimsical dolls and gatherings.
- Wee Bunny Pattern -- A free whimsical bunny pattern.
- Fruitfull Hands Cloth Bunny Patterns -- You'll find bunnies and chickens on this site and endless possibilities.
- McCall's Butterick, Vogue Pattern Company -- Follow the crafts or Infants and Children links to find doll and toy patterns.
- Free Whimsical Felt Chick Flower Pot Sitter -- An absolutely adorable idea for an older child or child at heart Easter basket!
- Signature Bunny Doll -- This free pattern will make a great bunny for any age.
- Roster to Crow About -- A free project from Jo-Anns Fabric and Crafts that would probably not be a safe toy but is a fantastic decoration!
- Free Sewing Pattern to Make a Rag Doll -- A simple rag doll with endless possibilities.