Materials:* Materials are almost the same as for small pet bed with the following exceptions.
- This large pet bed will require 5 yards of fabric.
- 5 -- 20 oz. bags of stuffing.
- Enough thick interfacing for two floor base pieces. (If your interfacing is not wide enough, butt the edges and zigzag the joint.)
- Make the small pet bed pattern
- Add 3" to both sides on a folded paper the same way you did to make the original pillow base. This creates the large floor base
- Add 2" on each folded side to create the large floor pillow base, the same way you did the other pieces, using a paper folded in quarters. >
- Cut 3 of the floor base
- Cut 6 -- 15" strips for the sides. Use three sections for each side section
- Use a 90" piece of piping on the upper edge of the sides.