- Green sweatsuit, pajamas or dance leotard
- Unbreakable Christmas tree ornaments
- Tread to match the costume and hand sewing needle
- Optional: Battery power Christmas tree lights - (How to create a safe light up costume with battery powered lights)
- Yellow felt star attached to a headband or hood of the costume.
- Small Christmas wrapped gifts
- Using a hand sewing needle and the thread that matches the sweatsuit (or pajamas or leotard) sew the unbreakable ornaments on the costume
- Attach the felt star to the hood or head band as a top of the tree.
- Sew or tape the small presents to the foot area of the body of the costume.