Simple Dog Costume Ideas
- Use a jogging suit or blanket sleeper to cover the body.
- Cut a strip of felt for a tail.
- Use make up to make a nose and whiskers.
- For a Poodle: Use felt to make the ears. Add curly fur to the ends of the ears. Use a sweat suit for the body. Add curly fur or Jumbo Loopy Chenille to the headband, between the ears. Make bands of curly fur or Jumbo Loopy Chenille for the wrists and ankles.
- Gather more ideas by looking at the dogs featured on INTERNET CLIPART'S DOG PAGES