Sewing a pillowcase with a ruffle is also a great way to mix and match fabrics to compliment each other while using up your scrap pile.
- Standard Size (20" X 26") Pillowcase - 1 1/2 yards of 45" wide fabric
- Queen Size (20" x 30") Pillowcase - 1 1/2 yards of 45" wide fabric
- King Size (20" x 36") Pillowcase - 1 2/3 yards of 45" wide fabric
- Thread to match your fabric - How to Choose the Correct Color Sewing Thread to Match Your Fabric
- Measuring tools - Rotary cutting tools help to keep your fabric square How to Use Rotary Rulers and Cutters
- A sewing machine (or hand sewing)
- An iron and pressing surface