- Find the center top of the rounded end sections. This will be the center line at the top of the pieces.
- Match the center of the long section of fabric with the center marking on the rounded pieces.
- Sew the sections together from the top to the bottom edges, using a 1/2" seam allowance, overlapping a couple of stitches at the top to lock the stitching.
- Repeat for both ends of the cover.
- Apply a seam finish to prevent fraying when you launder the cover. Choosing a Seam Finish When Sewing a Seam | Everything You Need to Sew a Perfect Seam
- Trim off any uneven edges if necessary. Zigzag the edges to hold the layers in place will assist you to apply the bias tape and will be hidden under the bias tape.
- Apply Bias tape to the bottom edge of the cover.
Custom Toaster Cover Instructions