The Bottom Line
This is a great book to spur your imagination and creative abilities!
- Fantastic pictures throught the book to help understand the techniques
- Many, many fabric manipulations are explored.
- Everyday uses and extravagent techniques are explored and explained
- A wide variety of techniques and looks are explained.
- Many techniques include a project to accompany the technique.
- Not all of the techniques will apeal to everyone.
- Felting for embellishment is explored.
- Layering fabric to create your own chenille silk fabric for a dressy shawl is explained in detail.
- Many techniques, explore tucking and pleating fabric for looks that I have seen in trendy mall stores.
- My twisting tucks are explored from a different perspective as "Wave Pleats".
- Clothing, accessories and home decorating are all touched upon throughout the book.
Guide Review - Book Review
This book explored a huge number of fabric manipulation techniques to create new fabric, floor rugs, clothing, accessories and more. If you have fabric that you can't figure out why you bought it, this book will find a way to use that fabric!