The Bottom Line
- Simple to follow directions that add to your home decor and storage.
- Way to addictive and may stop other projects from getting done.
- Easy to follow directions for versatile boxes with more that one use.
- A great way to continue a fabric theme through out a room while adding storage options.
- Using your imagination makes the possibilities endless!
Guide Review - Fast, Fun & Easy Fabric Boxes
I couldn't wait to get home and play. I had a few supplies left from our shopping spree earlier in the week and immediately pulled out more fabric to give them a try.
I've gone through a good part off my stash matching up coordinates, the only question left is how I am going to control myself when I visit the fabric store again. I know I saw a wonderful sewing theme print that would be perfect for fabric boxes when my daughter and I go to 4H sewing nights. I think I'll help our club make great FABRIC sewing boxes.... after all, any excuse to make more!