The Bottom Line
- 15 Projects using easy to learn techniques.
- Loaded with photos to see what a fiber will produce.
- Inclusive guide to hand and machine felting.
- Inclusive guide to wet and dry felting techniques.
- Another source to contribute to needle felting addiction.
- A glossary of felting terms accompanied by photos to help you understand the possibilities.
- Complete tool descriptions with how these tools work to create felting.
- The history of felting is explored back to cavemen wearing sheepskins.
- Directions for 15 projects including adding beads to your felting are included.
- Examples of felting on clothing, jewelry, bags and accessories show the endless possibilities.
- Machine and hand tools are explored in depth.
Guide Review - Book Review
I have met both of these women and have first hand experience with their wonderful creativity. This book increased my original impressions of their creativity.