The Bottom Line
Needle felting is addictive and this book is a great inspiration tool! It covers the basics of needle felting and gives you directions and templates for projects. Definitely worth the investment to have on your bookshelf!
- 22 Projects for home decorating and fashion.
- Projects range from simple to elaborate.
- Materials used are esay to find.
- I love the photos showing how to achieve perfect polka dots!
- I wish it were spiral bound so it would stay open easily when trying to follow.
- A beautiful gallery but no details on how the items shown were made or the materials used.
- An introduction to all aspects of needle felting, needle felting tools and supplies is introduced.
- The twenty two projects and patterns in the book have a wide range of appeal for different tastes.
- Many of the projects could be used in part or as a whole to create variations.
- The projects are items that can be used by everyone. Felted buttons, purses and coasters are just a few of the many projects.
Guide Review - Book
Indygo junction's Needle Felting is a full color book of 22 projects for the home and for fashion clothing as well as fashion accents. As soon as I opened the books and my daughter saw the jewelry projects I had to fight to be able to keep the book in my hand.