The Bottom Line
If you hate throwing away all those trimmed away embroidery threads or spools that just don't work correctly, this book is your answer!
- Absolutely gorgeous projects.
- Great ways to actually use all those cut away traveling threads.
- Jewelry and crafts that will inspire creativity.
- Brooches, bowls, jewelry and more all made from thread
- Tough on the budget when you get hooked on another reason to buy thread.
- Directions for decorations for you home and clothing, using thread to create bowls and brooches that can decorate anywhere.
- Fantastic jewelry ideas with detailed directions, that will coordinate with the garments you made.
- Directions for a small bag detail ways to create your own fabric to use on your own ideas.
- Beautiful thread work combined with beading will inspire your imagination.
- Imagine having jewelry to match every outfit you own... it's simple when you make your own.
Guide Review - Book Review
My teenage daughter is definitely into jewelry making
. This book got her interested in my thread cabinet and waiting for me to have a pile of trimmed threads. The ideas in this book had me checking on my supply of water soluble stabilizers. I am guarding the book so I keep it within MY reach. I know there is a distinct possibility that my daughter will make this book walk right out of my sewing room.