Sergers are available in two to eight thread options. Ease of threading has improved greatly since the first overlock sewing machines came on the home market.
Each brand of machine is slightly different but the basic stitches that can be made are the same. The samples seen in this gallery were all sewn on a Husqvarna Huskylock 936.
- Two Thread Serged StitchNarrow Two Thread Overlock
- Two Thread Rolled Hem StitchTwo Thread Rolled Hem
- Two Thread Serged Pin TuckTwo Thread Serged Pin Tuck
- Serged Pintucks - Horizontal & VerticalTwo Thread Pin Tuck Sewn Horizontally & Vertically
- Three Thread OverlockThree Thread Wide & Narrow Overlock Stitches
- Three Thread Overlock With Differential FeedThree Thread Overlock Sewn With Differential Feed
- Five Thread SeamFive Thread Seam
- 3mm & 6mm Cover StitchCover Stitch Samples
- Triple Cover StitchTriple Cover Stitch Sample
- Three Thread FlatlockThree Thread Flatlock Stitch
- Graphic Index
- Text Index