Sewing Machine Manuals:
The manual for your sewing machine will guide you through every step of operating your model. It will give you the details you need to use any built in stitches or features your sewing machine has to offer. It will help when the machine malfunctions by offering troubleshooting details.
- Sewing machine manuals are considered a part when you are trying to locate one.
- Always have your machine make and model at hand when finding a manual.
- Contacting the company that produced your machine will get you started to obtaining a manual.
- Replacement manuals usually cost between fifteen and twenty-five dollars.
Sewing Machine Company Websites:
Online Sources for Sewing Machine Manuals:
- Replacement Instruction Manuals for SINGER® products offers Singer manuals at various prices. Click on Consumer Products for home machine manuals.
- Shoppers Rule sells instruction manuals for more than 15 sewing machine brands. If the manual is still in print, you'll receive an original. For out-of-print manuals, the company will make a copy; if the manual isn't readily available, they'll try to locate one.
- This site has a Singer 15-30 Treadle Machine Manual. All of the pages are included. Some of the pages, such as the threading guide and the descriptions of pressure feet will help you on most sewing machines.