- Fabric Scraps - bright colors - 7" by 12" to 7" by 16" pieces
- Scraps of batting - light weight -the same size as your fabric
- A small red felt scrap for the tongue
- 6" zipper (directions to use what you have in tips)
- 2 or 3 Large buttons
- A shoe lace
- 2-3 large snaps
- One 6" piece of Velcro or hook and loop tape.
- 2 buttons for eyes or firmly attach able wiggly eyes
- Thread --- STRONG Thread (such as button & carpet thread) for any hand sewing.
- Pencil or chalk
Each piece of fabric has a matching batting section which will be worked as one piece.
IMPORTANT - Remember you are making a Child's toy and they can choke on small pieces. Reinforce and use "Button And Carpet" thread or dental floss for small pieces such as buttons and snaps.