I was at the dentist this morning when I heard someone ask if they were going to recycle for Earth Day... that kind of left me scratching my head wondering if they thought recycling should only be done on Earth Day? I think every day is Earth Day and the actual day is a way to spread the word and have more people think about how much they throw away that should be reused in one way or another. People who sew are masters at using every bit of fabric and are probably the most UN-wasteful people on the planet.... maybe that's why I thought asking about recycling was a little strange.
- Sew Gifts and Stocking Stuffers with Scraps of Fabric
- How to Make Fabric Jewelry Using Your Scraps
- What to Make With Scraps of Fabric Create Something Special
- Recycle Denim - Free Patterns and Projects
- How to Make a Scrap Quilt from Leftover Scraps of Fabric - Quilting
- Use Your Fabric Scraps to Make Gifts - Frugal Living
- How to Make a Braided Rag Rug From Fabric Scraps - About Flea Markets