Sew Your Own Blender Cover
- 2/3 of a yard of 45" wide fabric - For this cover I quilted a cotton calico, using natural cotton batting. See more about quilting on About Quilting or purchase pre-quilted fabric. For a stiffer cover, you may want to experiment with fusible interfacing.
- Piping - I used 1 pkg. of Wrights® Maxi Piping
- Double Fold Bias Tape - I used 1 pkg of Wrights® Bias Tape Extra Wide Double Fold.
- Pattern - be sure to follow the directions on the pattern to make the complete pattern.
- Matching Thread
Make pattern piece as instructed on the pattern piece. Cut 2 fabric pieces of that pattern piece.
Cut one piece of fabric 35" by 9". Mark the center of the 31" edges.
- Apply piping to the end sections. (For help with dealing with piping please see:
- Repeat for both ends of the cover. Trim off any uneven edges if necessary.
- Apply Bias tape to the bottom edge of the cover.