Sewing two of these shawls is more economical than sewing one, so even if you only need one for your gift list, consider making two and donate the second one to a local nursing home or hospital.
- 60" wide Polar fleece fabric
- For one shawl--2 yards and there will be wasted fabric
- For two shawls-- 2 1/3 yards and there will be no wasted fabric.
- Thread to match
- Optional: Embroidery design or applique on the center of each pocket.
- Optional: Yarn to hand sew a blanket stitch around the edge of the shawl.