- Fabric - two different prints, two of each approximately 7"x3 1/2"
- Stiff Interfacing such as Timtex or a comparable product. (Two scraps 6 1/2"x3")
- Complimentary thread
- Fusible Web
- A sewing machine with adjustable zigzag possibilities
- Approximately 15" of 1/4" wide ribbon
- Cut two piece of the stiff interfacing 6 1/2"x3"
- Cut two of each fabric 7"x3 1/2"
- Apply fusible web to the wrong side of each piece of fabric.
- Create a sandwich of the two fabrics with the interfacing in the middle.
- Press the interfacing into the fabric sandwich.
- Trim the fabric to the edges of the interfacing.
- Gently round off the corners by trimming away the sharp corner.
- Cut two pieces of ribbon 3 1/2" long
- Cut two pieces of ribbon 4 3/4" long.