These sewing videos are a perfect way to have someone show you how sewing tasks are done. Each sewing video is a quick sewing class on different sewing topics. Some tasks are easier to learn if you watch someone else do the task before you try the task for yourself. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back, relax and enjoy your personal sewing clas.
A lapped zipper is a very common way to sew in a zipper but also can be a bit confusing. This video takes away the mystery of sewing in a perfect lapped zipper.
A hidden zipper, also called an invisible zipper, is hidden within a seam, without any topstitching on the outside of the garment. This zipper is sewn in differently than a regular zipper but is perfect for many applications.
- Sew a Hidden Zipper Video
- Invisible Zipper Foot
- Sewing an Invisible Zipper - Step by Step Photo Enhanced Instructions
- Instructions and Tips to Sew an Invisible Zipper
- Types of Zippers - What kind of zipper to buy to replace or sew a zipper
- Free Tutorial with Tips and Tricks to Sew a Lapped Application Zipper
- Sewing a Centered Zipper Application
- How to Replace a Broken Jeans Zipper
- What is a Sewing Machine Zipper Foot?
A serger is not a necessary sewing machine but it has wonderful options beyond seam finishes that match ready made clothing. Watch the video to see a serger in action and learn about a serger. Follow these links to learn even more.
This video gives you the opportunity to watch every step involved to transform a simple rectangles of fabric into a versatile, useful tote bag.
Dress up any outfit with this simple to make and easy to wear circle scarf. This video shows you how to make the loopy style scarf in no time flat!
This video, with Cindy Fetzer from Learn2SewFlorida.com, will guide you through everything you need to know to sew your own leg warmers. This easy sewing project will have you making leg warmers in every color of the rainbow.