Interface the ear pieces as described in step 2
- Place two ear pieces right sides together and align the edges.
- Using a scant 1/4" seam, sew from the flat bottom of the pieces, around the entire ear to the opposite flat edge.
- Trim the top corner to eliminate bulk.
- Turn the ear right side out.
- Press the seams to the edges.
- Turn the seam edges to the middle at the bottom of the ear and baste in place.
- Repeat for the second ear.
- Place the fold side of the ears against the face with the ears down on the face, aligning the bottom edge of the ears with the markings on the top of the pattern piece, and baste the ears in place.